Welcome to the research guide for the College of Pharmacy and Department of Pharmacology. Tabs on the top of this page comprise the best sources for finding journal articles, drug information, & point of care resources.
If you've been searching & can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you to set up auto alerts for selected search strategies & TOC updates
- Orient you to the array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote or Mendeley, that can save you time when collecting citations & formatting your citations & bibliographies