- RawGraphs is a free and open-source data visualization tool. You can create different types of visualizations and graphs by using your own data or trying one of the datasets that the application provides.
- R Studio is an integrated development environment for R (a programming language for statistical computing and graphics). It is available in two formats: RStudio Desktop is a regular desktop application while RStudio Server runs on a remote server and allows accessing RStudio using a web browser.
- Cytoscape is a free, open-source, visual interface for importing, visually exploring, and analyzing graphical data.
- Onodo is a free and open-source web application that allows you to create network visualizations It’s easy to use and you can either import your own data spreadsheets or create the columns with data directly on their interface.
- GEPHI is an open-source network analysis data visualization tool. GEPHI allows you to visualize different sets of data, from simple to more complex ones.
For questions about tools and how to get started with them, you can reach out to U-M Visualization Librarian Justin Joque or schedule a consultation with the digital scholarship team at email@example.com.