Welcome to the research guide for Environmental Health Sciences, which provides detailed lists of information sources to help answer your research questions.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give us a call! Your librarian can:
- Help with your literature search
- Give you tips for finding questionnaires or other study elements
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced tricks for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools (Refworks, Endnote, etc) that can save you time with your bibliography
New Features in ChemIDPlus
- A new “3D” button on search results pages provides calculated three dimensional structure models for over 300,000 chemicals and 645,000 variations.
- Now IPhone IOS and Android friendly. Buttons collapse to neatly fit the phone screen, and the structures can be displayed.
Mirlyn Library Catalog
Includes details about all print and electronic journals in UM libraries.
Online Journals @ UM
Contains links to the full text of electronic journals available to UM affiliates.
ISI Journal Citation Reports
The JCR-Web is a resource tool for journal evaluation, using citation data drawn from over 8,400 journals.
Online Databases @ UM
Find available databases and other online research tools by subject or title.
MGet It is a tool that gives you access to the full text of online articles while searching library databases. If the full text is not available, you can choose to have the article copied and emailed to you, or requested from another institution via Interlibrary Loan.
Taubman Health Sciences Library
University of Michigan