Welcome to the research guide for Environmental Health Sciences, which provides detailed lists of information sources to help answer your research questions.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give us a call! Your librarian can:
- Help with your literature search
- Give you tips for finding questionnaires or other study elements
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced tricks for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools (Refworks, Endnote, etc) that can save you time with your bibliography
From the October 2014 issue of Vital Signs:
Costly but preventable: More than 2.5 million Americans went to the emergency department (ED)—and nearly 200,000 were then hospitalized—for crash injuries in 2012. On average, each crash-related ED visit costs about $3,300 and each hospitalization costs about $57,000 over a person's lifetime.
Taubman Health Sciences Library
University of Michigan