Public Health Guides
Environmental Health News.org
Your Health - Your Environment Blog (CDC)
Welcome to the research guide for Environmental Health Sciences, which provides detailed lists of information sources to help answer your research questions.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give us a call! Your librarian can:
- Help with your literature search
- Give you tips for finding questionnaires or other study elements
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced tricks for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools (Refworks, Endnote, etc) that can save you time with your bibliography
TOXMAP is a Geographic Information System (GIS) from the Division of Specialized Information Services of the US National Library of Medicine that uses maps of the United States and Canada to help users visually explore data primarily from the US Environmental Protection Agency's Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) and Superfund Program.