Provides resources, strategies, and information on conducting research in Health Behavior and Health Education.
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2014
Welcome to the research guide for Health Behavior and Health Education, which provides detailed lists of information sources to help answer your research questions.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give us a call! Your librarian can:
- Help with your literature search
- Give you tips for finding questionnaires or other study elements
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced tricks for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools (Refworks, Endnote, etc) that can save you time with your bibliography
- Mirlyn - Library Catalog
Includes details about all print and electronic journals in UM libraries.
- Online Journals at UM
Contains links to the full text of electronic journals available to UM affiliates.
- Journal Citation Reports
The JCR-Web is a resource tool for journal evaluation, using citation data drawn from over 8,400 journals.
- Search Tools - Online Databases
Find available databases and other online research tools by subject or title.
- MGet It Help
MGet It is a service provided by the University of Michigan Library (Ann Arbor). If you do not find an answer to your question here, please contact Ask a Librarian.