Taubman Health Sciences Library’s Informationists are here to partner with the health sciences community for training, consultation, and resources related to expressing your publications' impact.
- Use tools like Scopus and Web of Science to identify citation-based indicators.
- Identify highly-cited journals in your field with journal citation indicators.
- Increase your research visibility and discoverability with tools like ORCID.
- Learn about holistic assessment frameworks and non-citation-based indicators.
- Understand strengths and limitations of publication impact indicators.
- Explore options for communicating and visualizing your research impact.
Contact us to learn more!