Taubman Health Sciences Library’s Informationists are here to partner with the health sciences community for training, consultation, and resources related to expressing your publications' impact.
- understand strengths and limitations of citation metrics
- discover citations from non-scholarly sources like blogs, policy documents, tweets, article downloads, and shares
- advise on the use of publication-based metrics within evaluation settings
- point to holistic evaluation frameworks, impact case studies, and best practices
- increase research visibility, track engagement with your articles
- craft values-driven research impact statements
- advise on tracking and managing research groups' publication outputs
- explore options for communicating and visualizing your research impact
Contact us to learn more!