Top Journals Based on Impact Factor
College of Pharmacy Faculty Research Profiles
Michigan Experts is an expertise portal that promotes interdisciplinary clinical & translational research.
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
ORCID is an open, non-profit, community-based effort to create & maintain a registry of unique research identifiers. Using a transparent method of linking research activities & outputs to these identifiers, that supports automated linkages between you & your professional activities helps ensure that your work is recognized.
Welcome to the research guide for the College of Pharmacy. Tabs on the top of this page comprise the best sources for finding journal articles, drug information, & point of care resources.
If you've been searching & can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you to set up auto alerts for selected search strategies & TOC updates
- Orient you to the array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote or Refworks, that can save you time when collecting citations & formatting your citations & bibliographies
NLM Releases RxClass Drug Class Application
RxClass, a new application from researchers in the Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications (LHNCBC) at the National Library of Medicine (NLM), allows users to search & browse drug classes & their RxNorm drug members through a simple Web interface. Unlike RxNav, a related application from NLM LHNCBC thath focuses on browsing & searching individual RxNorm drugs, RxClass provides a class-centric view of the drug information in RxNorm.
Tracking the Pipeline of Antibiotics in Development
from the Pew Charitable Trusts
To shed light on the antibiotic pipeline, evaluate public policies, and monitor the potential impact on public health, Pew has assessed antibiotics currently in clinical development. The list, which will be updated regularly, identifies each drug, its manufacturer, its potential targets, and where it is in the development process.
Taubman Health Sciences Library
University of Michigan