College of Pharmacy Faculty Research Profiles
Michigan Experts is an expertise portal that promotes interdisciplinary clinical & translational research.
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
ORCID is an open, non-profit, community-based effort to create & maintain a registry of unique research identifiers. Using a transparent method of linking research activities & outputs to these identifiers, that supports automated linkages between you & your professional activities helps ensure that your work is recognized.
Welcome to the research guide for the College of Pharmacy. Tabs on the top of this page comprise the best sources for finding journal articles, drug information, & point of care resources.
If you've been searching & can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you to set up auto alerts for selected search strategies & TOC updates
- Orient you to the array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote or Refworks, that can save you time when collecting citations & formatting your citations & bibliographies
Measuring the Value of Prescription Drugs
This article from the NEJM discusses several approaches to value-based frameworks for assessing drugs & other interventions, which in the US, are private-sector rather than public solutions.