Top Journals Based on Impact Factor
College of Pharmacy Faculty Research Profiles
To promote interdisciplinary clinical & translational research, UM uses innovative research tools & information technologies to facilitate collaboration across the spectrum of science. This expertise portal is a key component of this mission.
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
ORCID is an open, non-profit, community-based effort to create & maintain a registry of unique research identifiers. Using a transparent method of linking research activities & outputs to these identifiers, that supports automated linkages between you & your professional activities helps ensure that your work is recognized.
Welcome to the research guide for the College of Pharmacy. Tabs on the top of this page comprise the best sources for finding journal articles, drug information, & point of care resources.
If you've been searching & can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you to set up auto alerts for selected search strategies & TOC updates
- Orient you to the array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote or Refworks, that can save you time when collecting citations & formatting your citations & bibliographies
MD Consult Replaced by Clinical Key
- 2000+ e-books (including 440+ ExpertConsult titles and 800 e-books from First Consult)
- 536 journals
- 15,000 videos (including 350+ videos from Procedures Consult)
- 3.75 million images
- and much more
Access to MD Consult has ended.
Taubman Health Sciences Library
University of Michigan