Geriatrics & Palliative Care Faculty Research Profiles
UM uses innovative research tools & information technologies to facilitate collaboration across the spectrum of science. This expertise portal is a key component of this mission.
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
ORCID is an open, non-profit, community-based effort to create & maintain a registry of unique research identifiers to help ensure that your work is recognized.
Welcome to the guide for Geriatric Medicine. Here you'll find resources and information that will help you with your research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of information sources to help answer your questions. Each is comprised of the best sources for finding statistical data, articles and facts for topics of particular interest to faculty, students, clinicians and other researchers.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature search
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced tricks for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools (Refworks, Endnote, etc) that can save you time with your bibliography
A review article on the essentials of palliative care for both generalists and specialists in fields other than palliative care from the 24 December 2015 issue of the NEJM.