Welcome to the guide for Geriatric Medicine. Here you'll find resources and information that will help you with your research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of information sources to help answer your questions. Each is comprised of the best sources for finding statistical data, articles and facts for topics of particular interest to faculty, students, clinicians and other researchers.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Help with your literature search
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Teach you about citation management tools (EndNote, Mendeley, etc.) that can save you time with your bibliography