Skip to main content
Power Searching with Google
Search Google Scholar @ UM!
Google Searching Tips
- Who runs the site? Check for an "About Us" section. A quality site will have content creators listed with their contact information.
- What is the purpose of the site? To sell things? To educate people? What does the purpose say about the content of the site?
- Where does the information come from? Are the authors experts? Are claims supported by references?
- When was the site last updated? If it's been awhile, then the information is probably outdated.
- "oral hygiene"
- "journal of dental hygiene"
- toothpaste OR dentifrice
- ("oral hygiene" OR "oral health" OR "dental hygiene") michigan