Use the tabs above to find more information on finding information in Biomedical Engineering.
- Background Information: Sources like encyclopedias, handbooks, databases to help find material properties and data, statistics, etc.
- Books: A quick guide to searching for books in the U-M Library.
- Articles: Links to scholarly databases to find article, conference proceedings, technical reports, etc.
- Patents: Links to patent databases.
- Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial standards.
- Marketing Resources: Links to the websites and databases on marketing research, reports, and statistics.
- Regulatory Resources: Links to the regulatory resources from government organizations.
- Citation Management Software: Links to software that enable you to capture information about research materials, create bibliographies, and add citations to your assignments.