Use the tabs to the left to learn more about finding information in Mechanical Engineering.
- Finding Articles & Conference Proceedings: Links to databases to search for journal articles, reviews, and conference proceedings.
- Finding Books: A quick guide to searching for books in the U-M Library and a curated list of reference books that are available online.
- Finding Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial and government standards.
- Citation Management Software: Links to software that enable you to capture information about research materials, create bibliographies, and add footnotes.
- Professional Organizations: Links to the web sites of several common ME professional organizations