This guide assists those looking for research and information on education for all ages and subject areas from early childhood through higher education and adult lifelong learning. Our guide is primarily aimed at faculty, staff, and students at the University of Michigan, but may help others as well. Notice the tabs along the top of the guide. There you will find different types of education information including:
- Databases that help you discover education-related articles by subject
- Books - our online catalog and other resources to find books on various education topics
- Statistics - education statistics from a variety of sources
- Reference Sources - online and paper education encyclopedias, handbooks, compendia, etc.
- Useful Library Services - services to help integrate media into assignments and presentations, help with data, publishing, etc.
- Web Resources - a group of influential and useful web resources
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about what you find on these pages or if you have suggestions on what to add to the pages.