Skip to Main Content


Resources for doing research on an education topic.


Please let me know if there are other useful services that you have used that I should add to this page.

Citation help

A Selection of Library Services

  • ScholarSpace - Get help with EndNote, formatting your dissertation in Word, creating a more sophisticated PowerPoint presentation, manipulating images in Photoshop, and much, much more. The ScholarSpace is located on the second floor of the Graduate Library. You can also contact the ScholarSpace staff by phone at (734) 647-7406 or email them at
  • Spatial and Numeric Data Services (SAND) - SAND will help locate and manipulate datasets and will also help with geographic information systems (GIS) software. For instance, if you wanted to illustrate how the data you had gathered would be dispersed geographically, SAND could help you do that. SAND is located in the Clark Library on the second floor of the Graduate Library as well as in the Spatial Analysis Lab in Room 1241 of the Art and Architecture Building.
  • Copyright Office - If you have copyright questions such as when you need to get permission to use a copyrighted work, what is copyrighted, or what you as an author should know about signing over your copyright to a publisher, please contact the University Library Copyright Specialist.
  • Delivery Services - If the University Library owns an item but you would like the item sent to a library that is closer or more convenient for you, please use the Library to Library Delivery Service. To access this service, go to Library Catalog Search, login, search for the item of interest, click on the title, look for the Get This link in the bottom left of the page, choose the library where you would like the item sent and submit your request. This will only work for items that circulate. If you would like a digital copy of an article or chapter sent to you, use the 7-FAST Delivery Service. This service is free to faculty and graduate students. If you would like an item that the library does not own, use the Interlibrary Loan service.
  • Course Reserves - Some information on how to put physical items on Reserve for a class. 

Services outside the Library