Use the tabs to the left to learn more about finding information for your capstone project.
- Finding Background Information: A selected list of ebooks that will help you find introductory information on a topic
- Finding Articles: Links to databases to search for journal articles, review reports, and conference proceedings
- Finding Government Regulations: This page links to sources for finding regulations on water resources, including regulations from the EPA and the State of Michigan
- Finding Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial and government standards, including building and HVAC codes and standards from the American Society of Civil Engineers and the American Water Works Association
- Citation Management Software: Links to software that enable you to capture information about research materials, create bibliographies, and add citations to your assignments
As the subject librarian for Civil Engineering at the U-M Art, Architecture & Engineering Library, I welcome your questions! I am available via email for quick questions, or via Zoom for more in depth research consultations on your CEE 402 design project. Please find my contact information on this page.