Principal investigators must use "My Bibliography" in My NCBI to manage compliance and organize their bibliographies.
To do so, you must:
- Link your My NCBI account to eRA Commons account.
- Start at the NCBI login page. If you do not have a MyNCBI account you need to create one.
- Click on your login name - the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Under Linked accounts, click Change.
- In the Login Account Options box, select NIH and eRA Commons and enter your login credentials. Successful linking of accounts is represented by the following icon:
- Create a My Bibliography by adding citations.
- Monitor and manage your publications' compliance using My Bibliography