Use the tabs above to find more information on finding information in Materials Science and Engineering.
- Ready Information Sources: Encyclopedias, handbooks, dictionaries and databases with ready information
- Finding Books: A quick guide to searching for books in the U-M Library.
- Finding Articles: Links to databases for Materials Science and Engineering research.
- Citation Management Tools: Links to various Citation Management tools.
- Patents: Links to the tutorials and websites that can help you with patent searching .
- Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial standards.
- Evaluating Information: How can you tell information is scholarly?
- Reading a Scholarly Article: Parts of scientific paper and the order to read them in