By Impact Factor
(via Journal Citation Reports).
Databases & Other Resources
Taubman Health Sciences Library
Place to go for information about the Taubman Health Sciences Library. Provides 'Quick Links' to selected resources in the health sciences.
Mirlyn (Library Catalog)
Find books and journals (print or electronic) available through the University Libraries, including Taubman.
With the 'Find Databases' tool, search for additional journal and resource databases available through the University Library.
A web-based citation management program. Collect citations from databases and automatically create bibliographies.
An anatomy resource that dentists can use in practice, training, and teaching.
- Dentistry and Oral Sciences Source
- OVID MEDLINE
- Web of Science
- Google Scholar
- For a more complete list of dentistry ejournals @ UM, click here.
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- National Guidelines Clearinghouse
- ADA Clinical Recommendations