Zotero Key Features
- Automatically extract citation information from websites, library catalogs, databases, and more.
- Save PDF files, images, screenshots, and other files.
- Record your research notes.
- Automatically create formatted bibliographies in many different styles.
- Use Zotero with word processing programs like Microsoft Word.
- Sync the citations and files you save online.
- Access your saved information from anywhere.
- Share your saved information online with groups.
- Use Zotero -- an open source tool -- for free.
To get Started
Go to http://www.zotero.org/ and click on the red Download button.
Citation Manager Comparison
Trying to figure out which citation manager is right for you?
View this comparison of three citation managers: Endnote, RefWorks, and Zotero.