Use the tabs to the left to learn more about finding information for your capstone project.
- Research Tips: strategies (such as Boolean operators and phrase searching) that are guaranteed to help you save time when searching for information!
- Finding Background Information: A selected list of ebooks that will help you find introductory information on topic, including materials information and suppliers.
- Finding Articles & Conference Proceedings: Links to databases to search for journal articles, reviews, and conference proceedings.
- Finding Patents: A quick guide on searching for US and international patents.
- Finding Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial and government standards.
- Citation Management Software: Links to software that enable you to capture information about research materials, create bibliographies, and add citations to your assignments.
- ASME Citation Style: shows how to cite common information types (articles, technical reports, patents, etc.) in this citation style.