Related Research Guides
- Last Updated May 5, 2015
Recommendations for databases, reference books, professional associations, and resources for research in Computer Science & Engineering
282 views this year
- Last Updated May 5, 2015
This guide provides basic resources for locating information related to engineering.
1,120 views this year
- Last Updated May 28, 2014
Provides resources, strategies, and information on conducting research in Engineering Education.
32 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 5, 2014
This subject guide provides a starting point for research in Entrepreneurship.
554 views this year
- Last Updated May 29, 2014
A guide to help users locate and use IT-related library resources.
202 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 6, 2015
This subject guide provides a starting point for research in materials science and engineering.
363 views this year
- Last Updated Apr 22, 2015
This subject guide provides a starting point for research in patents and trademarks.
1,406 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 4, 2014
This guide lists resources for research on mobile computing and mobile devices.
113 views this year
- Last Updated May 23, 2014
This guide is to provide links to publications and other resources related to cyberinfrastructure and e-Science as well as data management.
75 views this year
Using this guide
Use the tabs above to navigate to the type of information you are looking for.
- Books: A quick guide to searching for books in the U-M Library, as well as a list of online & print handbooks/encyclopedias.
- Databases: Links to subject databases for finding articles & conference proceedings.
- Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial standards.
- Web Resources: Other online resources outside the U-M Library.
- Professional Organizations: Links to subject-related professional organizations.
- Career Resources: Information about AAEL's career collection and links to CoE career resources.
- Useful Library Services: Links to various library services that you may find helpful during your time at U-M.
Spring 2015 EECS Online Textbooks
Below is a list of Spring 2015 EECS course textbooks that are available electronically through the library. To access the electronic version, click on the title of the book, then click on the "Available Online" link that appears in the catalog record. If you run into problems accessing an e-book, please report them to Ask a Librarian.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL TEXTBOOK LIST. Books listed here may be either required textbooks or supplemental texts. Your faculty will provide you the titles of required textbooks for your classes. All engineering textbooks are available on course reserve at the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library.
EECS Online Textbooks
EECS 381 (Kieras)
C++ primer by Stanley B. Lippman, Josee Lajoie, and Barbara E. Moo. 5th ed. 2013. Addison-Wesley. 0321714113. Platform: Safari Books Online. (This particular e-book is available through Safari which has a 7 concurrent user limit, so it may not be available at all times to students.)