Use the tabs above to find more information on finding information in Electrical Engineering.
- Books: A quick guide to searching for books in the UM Library, as well as a list of online & print handbooks/encyclopedias.
- Databases: Links to databases for finding Electrical Engineering articles & conference proceedings.
- Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial standards.
- Web Resources: Other Internet resources useful in Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Organizations
- Career Resources
- Useful Library Services
Other Useful Research Guides
- Last Updated Nov 12, 2013
Recommendations for databases, reference books, professional associations, and resources for research in Computer Science & Engineering
242 views this year
- Last Updated Mar 17, 2014
This guide provides basic resources for locating information related to engineering.
835 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 15, 2013
Provides resources, strategies, and information on conducting research in Engineering Education.
47 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 21, 2013
This subject guide provides a starting point for research in Entrepreneurship.
383 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 5, 2014
A guide to help users locate and use IT-related library resources.
190 views this year
- Last Updated Jun 21, 2013
This subject guide provides a starting point for research in materials science and engineering.
234 views this year
- Last Updated Apr 3, 2014
This subject guide provides a starting point for research in patents and trademarks.
1,476 views this year