Welcome to the research guide for Biological Chemistry, which provides detailed lists of information sources to help answer your research questions.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give us a call! Your librarian can:
- Help with your literature search
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced tricks for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Help direct you to the appropriate database for your research needs
Taubman Health Sciences Library
1135 E. Catherine St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109