Welcome to the guide for Pediatrics. Here you'll find resources and information that will help you with your research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of information sources to help answer your questions. Each is comprised of the best sources for patient care information, handouts, drug information, and literature searching on topics relating to Pediatrics.
If you'd like some help, contact your librarian! I can:
- Help with your literature searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced tricks for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools (Endnote, etc) that can save you time with your bibliography