Welcome to the research guide for Otolaryngology. In it you'll find resources and information that will help you with your patient care and research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of resources to help answer your questions.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to contact me! I can:
- Help with your literature searches and systematic review searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as Mendeley, EndNote, or Zotero, which can save you time formatting your citations and bibliography