- Select references from your search results
- From the Send to link in the upper right,
- Select Citation manager
- Click Create File button
- In RefWorks,
- from the References menu, select Import
- In Import window, select Import filter/Database (NLM/PubMed), then Database (PubMed)
- Browse to find document
- Click Import button
ProQuest databases (ERIC, ABI/INFORM, PAIS Index, etc.)
- Select references from your search
- Click Save icon in upper right
- Under Export/Save, select RefWorks
- In the new Export/Save window, click the Continue button
- Next, choose Legacy RefWorks to import your references
EBSCO databases (CINAHL, PsycINFO, Global Health, etc.)
- From your search results, add references to a folder by clicking the plus sign on the folder icon at right (note that when added, the folder icon changes shape & color).
- At the top right, under Folder has items, click Go to folder view.
- On the Folder View window,
- Above the list of items, click in the Select all box or click to select individual items
- Click the Export icon on the right.
- On the Export Manager window,
- on the right, under Save citations to a file formatted for:, select RefWorks.
- On the left, click the Save button.
- Select Export to Legacy RefWorks to import your references