Library Session Goals
- Define academic sources and peer-reviewed journal articles
- Use an article as a jumping off point to identify additional sources
- Develop keywords and learn ways to combine them
- Introduce appropriate library databases for research in the sociology of higher education: Sociological Abstracts, ERIC, multidisciplinary options (Google Scholar)
- Identify sources for class paper bibliography
At a minimum, you will need to discuss five academic sources about your topic, of which at least one should be a book or book-length report focused on your topic.