Welcome to the research guide for Nephrology. In it you will find resources and information that will help you with your patient care and research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of resources to help answer your questions. Each tab is comprised of the best sources for finding journal articles, drug information, and point of care resources.
If you've been searching and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give us a call! We can:
- Help with literature searches and searches for systematic reviews
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you with setting up auto alerts for selected search strategies/TOC updates
- Orient you to an array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote, Mendeley, or Refworks which can save you time when formatting your citations and bibliographies
This guide is provided to assist you in finding the information you need in the field of Nephrology.
Click on the tabs along the top of the page to see the Nephrology resources in each category.
Mobile Resources: Nephrology
Apps for Android and iOS
Nephrology Faculty Research Profiles
Top Nephrology Journals Based on Impact Factor, 2013
Select Nephrology Journals
Assistant Director, Enabling Technologies