Welcome to the guide for the MEND division. Here you'll find resources and information that will help you with your research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of information sources to help answer your questions. Each is comprised of the best sources for finding articles and facts for topics of particular interest to faculty, students, clinicians and other researchers.
If you've been searching and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with literature searches and searches for systematic reviews
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you with setting up auto alerts for selected search strategies/TOC updates
- Orient you to an array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote or Refworks which can save you time when formatting your citations and bibliographies