Please consult these related Research Guides if you'd like to explore more resources.
Welcome to MLibrary
Today's library session will introduce searching techniques that will help you to complete your Powerpoint assignment.
During the class, we will provide a step-by-step framework that will facilitate your research.
- Your group will produce a PowerPoint presentation to be presented to your discussion section; maximum length, 15 minutes
- This presentation should be based on a bibliography of 15-20 scholarly resources that your group creates.
- Topic: a contemporary social issue, narrowing your focus to one population group or one institution.
- The topic cannot duplicate the material covered concerning “money, sex, and religion.”.
- African American Christians and the gay marriage issue
- gender typing in American charter schools
- immigration issues for political asylees.
See the course CTools site for more detailed information on this assignment.
2178 Shapiro Library
734 615 1439