What I can do for you
- Coordinate and lead workshops and in-class sessions for your students on the use of library and information resources.
- Provide In-depth consultation service for finding electronic and print resources in your field
- Develop customized research guide for your class
- locate and purchase books, journals, data and other electronic resources
How to contact me
- Email, in-person, and phone in the library
- My office is located in 2nd floor South, Clark Library at Hatcher Graduate Library ( Room 240C)