Please consult this related Research Guide if you'd like to explore more tools and resources for finding information.
Proxy Server Bookmarklet
- A cool tool that helps you access the library's subscription journals without having to pay for articles.
- Install it on your computer once, and use it anytime you see a link asking you to pay for an article.
- Once you log in as with your UM credentials, you will usually be brought to the actual article or an MGetIt link.
Psych 437.004 Research Guide
This guide will help you get started with your papers for Psych 437.004, Endocrine Disruptors.
- Topic Ideas - browse the latest articles from some of the top journals in the field
- Getting Background Info - great place to find specialized encyclopedias - excellent sources of an overview of your topic and info on important prior research
- Finding Articles using PubMed- Links, tips, and videos to help you use PubMed- the most powerful resource for finding literature in the biomedical sciences
- Finding Articles using Environmental Studies & Pollution Management - Info on using ES&PM, a great specialized source for literature on environmental toxins.
- Other Article Sources - Help for using PsycINFO, Web of Science and Google Scholar to find articles. (Never pay for journal articles! See these pages to find out how to get them for free!)
- Manage Your Citations - Intro to RefWorks, Mendeley, Zotero, and other tools for tracking the articles you find and generating bibliographies quickly and easily! Also, tip sheets for APA citation format.
Recent stories on Endocrine Disruptors
These stories on endocrine disruptors have been gathered by the staff at Environmental Health News. This list is continuously updated.