This guide is provided to assist you in finding the information you need pertaining to patient safety, quality, and leadership for the PASQUAL Scholars Program.
Click on the tabs along the top of the page to see resources for PASQUAL in each category.
Welcome to the research guide for Patient Safety, Quality, & Leadership. In it you will find resources and information that will help you with your PASQUAL project/study. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover relevant resources that can help in answering your research questions.
If you've been searching and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature searches/systematic reviews
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you with setting up auto alerts for selected search strategies/TOC updates
- Orient you to an array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote or Refworks which can save you time when formatting your citations and bibliographies
- Last Updated Nov 19, 2014
The Health Sciences Grants Information Portal (HS-GIP) is your main access point to grants related information and resources.
1,213 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 8, 2014
Tutorials provided by the Taubman Health Sciences Library on citation management programs.
8,648 views this year
Taubman Health Sciences Library
University of Michigan