Related Research Guides
- Last Updated May 29, 2014
A guide to useful sources in the field of Astronomy and Astrophysics for UM researchers.
260 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 25, 2014
Provides resources, strategies, and information on conducting research in Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences.
278 views this year
- Last Updated May 8, 2013
A guide to useful sources in the field of Physics for UM researchers.
274 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 24, 2014
A portal to information sources, especially electronic journals and article indexes, of use to earth and environmental sciences scholars.
15,459 views this year
- Last Updated May 30, 2014
Provides resources, strategies, and information on conducting research in Aerospace Engineering.
2,014 views this year
NASA News Feed
Using this guide
Use the tabs above to navigate to the type of information you are looking for.
- Books: A quick guide to searching for books in the U-M Library, as well as a list of online & print handbooks/encyclopedias.
- Databases: Links to subject databases for finding articles & conference proceedings.
- Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial standards.
- Space Images: Links to resources with images of space.
- Web Resources: Other online resources outside the U-M Library.
- Professional Organizations: Links to subject-related professional organizations.
- Career Resources: Information about AAEL's career collection and links to CoE career resources.
- Useful Library Services: Links to various library services that you may find helpful during your time at U-M.
@NASA on Twitter