What I Can Do For You
- Lead workshops and in-class sessions on finding and using the most appropriate library resources, including how to find:
- Saving time, getting better results using the library
- Academic Integrity
- Evaluating Web Resources
- U.S. Census and other demographic and statistical data
- Resources for researching policy issues
- Resources on research strageties and techniques
- Finding tests, scales and other measurement instruments
- Add library services and a librarian to your course CTools site.
- Purchase books and materials for the library in your area - make a recommendation!
- Schedule time with students in your class to help them become better library researchers
- Develop research guides for your class to help students find the best possible library resources
Did you know UM faculty and staff may request an MLibrary card for their spouse or significant other?
If you have a 50% or greater appointment your spouse or significant other can register for borrowing privileges. Books can be checked out for three weeks and there is no limit on the number of books this person can check out. Use this link to sign in and submit your request online. Please allow one business day for your request to be processed.