This is a guide for new and returning social work faculty on how to take advantage of library resources and services available at the University of Michigan Library.
Last Updated: Jan 15, 2013
What I Can Do For You
- Lead workshops and in-class sessions on finding and using the most appropriate library resources, including how to find:
- U.S. Census and other demographic and statistical data
- Resources for researching policy issues
- Resources on research strageties and techniques
- Finding tests, scales and other measurement instruments
- Purchase books and materials for the library in your area - make a recommendation!
- Schedule time with students in your class to help them become better library researchers
- Develop research guides for your class to help students find the best possible library resources