Other Useful Research Guides
Use the tabs above to find more information on finding information in Civil Engineering.
- Databases: Links to databases for Civil Engineering research.
- Books: Books available online and in the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library.
- Standards: A quick guide to finding standards.
- Web Resources: Other Internet resources useful in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Organizations: Associations/societies that are important for civil engineers.
- Career Resources: Information to help you learn more about engineering careers and job hunting.
MLibrary has a collection of video tutorials which you can view online. Visit our Library Video Tutorials Gallery to view a list of videos and watch them!
Message from Sara
Art, Architecture & Engineering Library
2321-D Duderstadt Center
2281 Bonisteel Blvd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48105