Other Useful Research Guides
- Last Updated Sep 4, 2014
A subject guide of useful resources for biomedical engineering research.
349 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 6, 2015
This subject guide provides a starting point for research in materials science and engineering.
206 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 19, 2015
Guides on using library services and selected resources including journals, databases, ebooks, reference works, etc., for research in chemistry, including: analytical, organic, inorganic, biological, and physical chemistry.
686 views this year
Use the tabs above to find more information on finding information in Chemical Engineering.
- Encyclopedias, Handbooks & Dictionaries: Books available in the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library.
- Finding Books: A quick guide to searching for books in the U-M Library.
- Finding Articles: Links to databases for Chemical Engineering research.
- Chemical Economics: Links to the resources dealing with chemical pricing and market information
- Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial standards.
- Regulatory Resources: Links to websites containing information on regulations