Other Useful Research Guides
- Last Updated Aug 28, 2013
A subject guide of useful resources for biomedical engineering research.
1,640 views this year
- Last Updated Jun 21, 2013
This subject guide provides a starting point for research in materials science and engineering.
781 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 25, 2013
Guides on using library services and selected resources including journals, databases, ebooks, reference works, etc., for research in chemistry, including: analytical, organic, inorganic, biological, and physical chemistry.
3,149 views this year
Use the tabs above to find more information on finding information in Chemical Engineering.
- Encyclopedias, Handbooks & Dictionaries: Books available in the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library.
- Finding Books: A quick guide to searching for books in the U-M Library.
- Finding Articles: Links to databases for Chemical Engineering research.
- Chemical Economics: Links to the resources dealing with chemical pricing and market information
- Standards: A quick guide to finding industrial standards.
- Regulatory Resources: Links to websites containing information on regulations