Welcome to the research guide for Gastroenterology. Here you'll find resources and information that will help you with your research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of resources to help answer your questions. Each tab is comprised of the best sources for finding statistical data, articles, and facts on topics of particular interest to faculty, students, clinicians and other researchers.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced tricks for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools (Refworks, Endnote, etc.) that can save you time formatting your citations and bibliography
Gastroenterology Faculty Research Profiles
To promote interdisciplinary clinical & translational research, UM uses innovative research tools & information technologies to facilitate collaboration across the spectrum of science. This expertise portal is a key component of this mission.
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
ORCID is an open, non-profit, community-based effort to create & maintain a registry of unique research identifiers. Using a transparent method of linking research activities & outputs to these identifiers, that supports automated linkages between you & your professional activities helps ensure that your work is recognized.
Taubman Health Sciences Library
University of Michigan