Welcome to the research guide for Gastroenterology. Here you'll find resources and information that will help you with your research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of resources to help answer your questions. Each tab is comprised of the best sources for finding statistical data, articles, and facts on topics of particular interest to faculty, students, clinicians and other researchers.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced tricks for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools (Refworks, Endnote, etc.) that can save you time formatting your citations and bibliography
MD Consult Replaced by Clinical Key
Effective June 7, 2013 all University of Michigan affiliates will have full access (both remote and on campus) to Clinical Key, a resource that contains all of the information available in MD Consult, but features additional content and functionality. Some of this content includes:
- 2000+ e-books (including 440+ ExpertConsult titles and 800 e-books from First Consult)
- 536 journals
- 15,000 videos (including 350+ videos from Procedures Consult)
- 3.75 million images
- and much more
Access to MD Consult has ended.
Gastroenterology Faculty Research Profiles
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
ORCID is an open, non-profit, community-based effort to create & maintain a registry of unique research identifiers. Using a transparent method of linking research activities & outputs to these identifiers, that supports automated linkages between you & your professional activities helps ensure that your work is recognized.
Taubman Health Sciences Library
University of Michigan