This guide is provided to assist you in finding the information you need in the field of Neurology.
Click on the tabs along the top of the page to see the Neurology resources in each category.
Selected Neurology Journals
Welcome to the research guide for Neurology. In it you will find resources and information that will help you with your patient care and research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of resources to help answer your questions. Each tab is comprised of the best sources for finding journal articles, drug information, and point of care resources.
If you have tried searching and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to contact me! I can:
- Help with literature searches and searches for systematic reviews
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you with setting up auto alerts for selected search strategies/TOC updates
- Orient you to an array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote or Refworks which can save you time when formatting your citations and bibliographies
Neurology Faculty Research Profiles
Top 5 Neuroscience Journals Based on Impact Factor, 2011
Apps for Android and iOS
Is there a particular information resource you would like to see added to this guide? If so, please email Nandita Mani