Welcome to the research guide for Neurosurgery. In it you'll find resources and information that will help you with your patient care and research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of resources to help answer your questions. Each tab is comprised of the best sources for finding journal articles, drug information, and point of care resources.
If you've been searching and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with literature searches and searches for systematic reviews
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you with setting up auto alerts for selected search strategies/TOC updates
- Orient you to an array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote or Refworks which can save you time when formatting your citations and bibliographies
MD Consult Replaced by Clinical Key
Effective June 7, 2013 all University of Michigan affiliates will have full access (both remote and on campus) to Clinical Key, a resource that contains all of the information available in MD Consult, but features additional content and functionality. Some of this content includes:
- 2000+ e-books (including 440+ ExpertConsult titles and 800 e-books from First Consult)
- 536 journals
- 15,000 videos (including 350+ videos from Procedures Consult)
- 3.75 million images
- and much more
Access to MD Consult has ended.
Neurosurgery Faculty Research Profiles
To promote interdisciplinary clinical & translational research, UM uses innovative research tools & information technologies to facilitate collaboration across the spectrum of science. This expertise portal is a key component of this mission.
Selected Neurosurgery Journals
Taubman Health Sciences Library
University of Michigan
Apps for Android and iOS