Welcome to the research guide for Neurosurgery. In it you'll find resources and information that will help you with your patient care and research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of resources to help answer your questions. Each tab is comprised of the best sources for finding journal articles, drug information, and point of care resources.
If you've been searching and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with literature searches and searches for systematic reviews
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Assist you with setting up auto alerts for selected search strategies/TOC updates
- Orient you to an array of library resources available through UM
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote or Refworks which can save you time when formatting your citations and bibliographies
Neurosurgery Faculty Research Profiles
To promote interdisciplinary clinical & translational research, UM uses innovative research tools & information technologies to facilitate collaboration across the spectrum of science. This expertise portal is a key component of this mission.
Selected Neurosurgery Journals
Taubman Health Sciences Library
University of Michigan
Apps for Android and iOS