Mirlyn Library Catalog
Includes details about all print and electronic journals in the MLibrary.
A citation-management tool that allows you to organize, manage, and share your citations.
Search by subject or title for relevant electronic journals and databases available to U-M affiliates.
MGet It is a tool that gives you access to the full text of online articles while searching library databases. If the full text is not available, you can choose to have the article copied and emailed to you, or requested from another institution via Interlibrary Loan.
Welcome HMP Students, Faculty, and Staff
Welcome to your resource guide for Health Management and Policy. Your librarians can:
- Assist with your literature search.
- Provide one-on-one advice and strategies for finding information on your research topic.
- Teach advanced techniques for database searching.
- Orient you to the library resources and services available through UM.
- Teach you about citation management tools (Refworks, Endnote, Mendeley, etc...) that can save you time with your bibliography.
We look forward to working with you!
Top Health Policy and Services Journals
Below are the top 10 Health Policy and Services journals by impact factor per the 2011 Journal Citation reports.