Greetings from your library liaison! I can:
- Coordinate & lead workshops on finding information, managing citations, staying current, and more
- Conduct individual research consultations
- Order books and other materials for the library
How to contact me:
- Via email, phone, and in-person in the library
- Office hours in East Hall (SAA suite): Mondays, 2-4 pm
More about me
I am a member of the Graduate Library Reference Department and answer reference questions via the Ask a Librarian chat service, at the Graduate Library's Information Center desk, and at the Shapiro Library Reference Desk. I also serve on a number of library committees, including the Social Sciences E-Resource Team.
I have a Master's degree in Library Service from Rutgers University and a Master's degree in Sociology from the University of California, San Diego. My undergraduate degree in Sociology/Psychology is from Wesleyan University.
Before joining the library staff at UM, I worked at the Bryn Mawr College Library for fourteen years. I was the librarian for all social sciences including Psychology, and provided support for a range of instructional technologies on campus.