Other Useful Research Guides
- Last Updated Aug 9, 2013
Links to reports, data, resources and services that can help you with your classes and research in the Applied Climate program.
28 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 12, 2013
A guide to useful sources in the field of Astronomy and Astrophysics for UM researchers.
102 views this year
- Last Updated May 8, 2013
A guide to useful sources in the field of Physics for UM researchers.
90 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 21, 2014
Provides links to databases, books, images, strategies, and information on conducting research in Space Sciences.
55 views this year
- Last Updated Mar 7, 2014
A portal to information sources, especially electronic journals and article indexes, of use to earth and environmental sciences scholars.
9,921 views this year
Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences
Use the tabs above to find more information on finding information in Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences.
- Databases: Links to databases for Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences research.
- Books: Books available online and in the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library.
- Data Sources: Resources that can provide data for studying.
- Web Resources: Other Internet resources useful in Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences.
- Professional Organizations: Links to professional organizations' websites in this area of study.
- Career Resources: Information to help you learn more about engineering careers and job hunting.
MLibrary has a collection of video tutorials which you can view online. Visit our Library Video Tutorials Gallery to view a list of videos and watch them!
Message from Sara