Other Useful Research Guides
Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences
Use the tabs above to find more information on finding information in Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences.
- Databases: Links to databases for Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences research.
- Books: Books available online and in the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library.
- Data Sources: Resources that can provide data for studying.
- Web Resources: Other Internet resources useful in Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences.
- Professional Organizations: Links to professional organizations' websites in this area of study.
- Career Resources: Information to help you learn more about engineering careers and job hunting.
MLibrary has a collection of video tutorials which you can view online. Visit our Library Video Tutorials Gallery to view a list of videos and watch them!
Message from Sara
Art, Architecture & Engineering Library
2321-D Duderstadt Center
2281 Bonisteel Blvd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48105