Faculty Research Profiles
In an effort to synergize inter-disciplinary clinical and translational research, Michigan is committed to using innovative research tools and information technologies to promote collaboration regardless of organizational affiliation or position within the bench-to-bedside-to-population spectrum of science.
Welcome to the research guide for Allergy and Clinical Immunology. Here you'll find resources and information that will help you with your research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of resources to help answer your questions. Each tab is comprised of the best sources for finding statistical data, articles, and facts on topics of particular interest to faculty, students, clinicians and other researchers.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced tricks for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through U-M
- Teach you about citation management tools (Refworks, Endnote, etc.) that can save you time formatting your citations and bibliography
Allergy & Asthma Resources
These resources come from Healthcare Guide to the Internet, Focus: Allergy and Asthma Resources by Cynthia Johnson from Medicine on the Net September 2007.