Search for articles (Find databases by subject, title, or keyword)
Refworks (Get help managing your citations and formatting bibliographies)
Already have a citation? (Link directly to the article or book)
Browsing the stacks--virtually
When you've found a book that suits your topic, it can be helpful to browse the books next to it on the shelf. You can do this by going to the stacks--or by doing a virtual shelf search in Mirlyn.
- Go to Mirlyn Classic
- Click "Browse" in the yellow band across the top
- Select "Call number begins with..." from the pull-down menu
- Type the call number of the book you've got into the search box.
- When you hit "search," you will see a list of all the books next to that call number on the shelf (and this includes books that are checked out or at another campus library).
- You can move backward in the list by clicking "previous page"