Nursing Reference Center Available!
- evidence-based content
- clinically organized quick lessons
- evidence-based care sheets
- nursing practice & skill worksheets
- skill competency hecklists
- internationally accreditred continuing education modules
- point-of-care drug information
- patient education handouts
- best practice guidelines
- key reference books with searchable full txt
- detailed medical illustrations
An app is available for the iPhone/iPad/iTouch from the iTunes store.
Informationists for Nursing
There is a team of informationists who work specifically with the area of Nursing. We want to help you!
- Meet with you or your unit to help you get started on a research project
- Present topic-based sessions to working groups or clinical teams
- Help you find articles or conduct a literature search
- Show you how to use library databases more effectively
- Make your research easier & save you time!!
Contact us anytime via email or phone with questions or to set up an appointment.
Often we will meet with individuals for 30 - 60 minutes to go over your question or research topic and look at resources together that should be helpful for your project. Advance notice (by phone or email) is best; scheduling is pretty flexible.
Need Assistance? Try these Video Tutorials!