University of Michigan Injury Center Sport Concussion Summit
The University of Michigan Injury Center Sport Concussion Summit takes place on September 24, 2015 at the Junge Family Champions Center at Michigan Stadium. The event is hosted by the University of Michigan Injury Center, and co-sponsored by the Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation; Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research; School of Kinesiology; Athletic Department; School of Public Health; and Medical School.
- American Academy of Family Physicians / Family Doctor: Concussion Overview
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS): Patient Information: Concussion
- CDC: Basic Information about Traumatic Brain Injury and Concussion
- CDC: Concussion ABCs, Learn How to Respond
- CDC: Heads Up
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury. MedlinePlus Magazine, Summer 2015.
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC)
- KidsHealth: Concussions
- Mayo Clinic: Concussion
- MedlinePlus: Concussion
- MedlinePlus: Sports Injuries
- MedlinePlus: Sports Safety
- Nationwide Children's: Sports Medicine: Concussions
- NCAA: Concussion
- PBS: Frontline: Concussion Watch
- Stop Sports Injuries: Concussion
- University of Michigan, Neurosciences: Concussion Education
- American Academy of Neurology. Sports Concussion Conference.
- Broglio SP et al. National Athletic Trainers’ Association Position Statement: Management of Sport Concussion. Journal of Athletic Training 2014;49(2):245–265.
- Field Hearing on Legal Issues Relating to Football Head Injuries, Part II
- Guskiewicz KM, McCrea M, Marshall SW, Cantu RC, Randolph C, Barr W, Onate JA, Kelly JP. Cumulative Effects Associated With Recurrent Concussion in Collegiate Football Players: The NCAA Concussion Study. JAMA. 2003;290(19):2549-2555.
- Iverson GL. Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing (ImPACT): Normative Data, Version 2.0 Only. (2003) [PDF]
- Legal Issues Relating to Football Head Injuries, Part I & II (PDF)
- McCrory P et al. Consensus statement on concussion in sport: the 4th International Conference on Concussion in Sport held in Zurich, November 2012. Br J Sports Med. 2013 Apr;47(5):250-8.
- National Center for Catastrophic Sport Injury Research
- National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS)
- Nationwide Children's Center for Injury Research and Policy: RIO™: Reporting Information Online
- Neurotrauma Research Laboratory
- University of Michigan Injury Center: Concussion
- Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings