Welcome to the resource guide for Center for International Reproductive Health Training partners, students, faculty, clinicians and scholars.
The information sources in this resource guide are openly accessible. We hope you find them useful. Your feedback and comments are most welcome!
In this resource guide you will find:
- RSS feeds to keep current in the biomedical and health sciences literature
- Research and clinical (point of care) databases
- Selected open access journals
- Freely available online health sciences books
- Health and epidemiology data sources
- Evidence-based medicine (EBM) guides and resources
- Selected freely available health-related mobile resources