The ArticlesPlus search engine is a useful tool for retrieving reference entries online from a variety of publishers. Most are authored entries with bibliographies to help you find additional sources.
- Do a search in ArticlesPlus the way you normally would, for your person, place, or topic of interest.
- Next, scroll through the options for limiting your results on the left side of the screen.
- Under format, you will see format types that come up most frequently in your search.
- Look for the format type "reference." You may have to click on "more" in order to see it.
- Limiting to reference will help you find useful background information.